Subject: Re: [Leica] delta 3200 - ilfords developer
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:33:42 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Gosh, someone questioned the integrity of an English review?
Anybody read the Brit audio mags?.....you know, the ones that glowingly
review the little British (usually japanese) integrated shit and the
little particle/cardboard 6" two way speakers?  you know, the ones who
can put this crap on a little metal stand, and then spend TEN PAGES
reviewing the sound of the STAND>?????
They do have nice slick photography, tho....gotta admit...
Walt