Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V10 #31
From: "Dale Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:36:24 -0800

> I bought a new M6 TTL in early June, and am on the 4th set of
batteries.

I bought two M6 .85x cameras about 1.5 years ago.  No problems and they
are a joy to use.  But I was running through many batteries before I
trained myself to *not* put the camera in a bag with the shutter cocked
and/or the shutter speed dial on.

I do not have to replace the batteries as long as I do both of these
things.  I realize that only one is necessary but...   It works for me.
Dale
- ---
$ dale-reed@worldnet.att.net  Seattle, Washington U.S.A. $