Subject: [Leica] new contax G1
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:38:55 -0500

- ------=_NextPart_000_0064_01BED397.86199AE0

Just got a contax G1 system and it's no 'point and shoot' if you want it =
to perform correctly!  You gotta watch where the focus is!  I must say, =
the viewfinder lacks compared to the Leica, even the old brightline =
fiinders are a joy to use comparably, BUT the automatic parralax =
correction is a bonus!  I remember lost shots on vacations with the =
vidom on IIIf with bottoms cut off picture because I forgot to set the =
parallax correction!  anyways, the G1 is a totally different bird and I =
like it so far!  It's just "different!"  Perhaps, if I stick a red dot =
on the front...  Kent

- ------=_NextPart_000_0064_01BED397.86199AE0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Just got a contax G1 system and it's =
no 'point=20
and shoot' if you want it to perform correctly!&nbsp; You gotta watch =
where the=20
focus is!&nbsp; I must say, the viewfinder lacks compared to the Leica, =
even the=20
old brightline fiinders are a joy to use comparably, BUT the automatic =
parralax=20
correction is a bonus!&nbsp; I remember lost shots on vacations with the =
vidom=20
on IIIf with bottoms cut off picture because I forgot to set the =
parallax=20
correction!&nbsp; anyways, the G1 is a totally different bird and I like =
it so=20
far!&nbsp; It's just &quot;different!&quot;&nbsp; Perhaps, if I stick a =
red dot=20
on the front...&nbsp; Kent</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0064_01BED397.86199AE0--