Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander 35 1.7 Ultron
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 06:12:41 +0200

Edmond,

I have the Voigtlander/Cosina 15mm Heliar and am pleased with it. But I would not
dream of buying an off-brand  focal length that is available from Leica. I have
Leica so that I can use Leica lenses. The 35mm Ultron will be a fine lens, I am
sure, but it will not be a Summicron, neither in quality nor in price.

Nathan

Edmond Kim wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Am I the only one interested in getting this lens?  How do you think these will
> compare to the Summicrons?
> Is the Ultron much cheaper than the Summicron?
>
> Thanks.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium