Subject: [Leica] Focusing accuracy with 90mm
From: Francesco Ricci <ricci@sodalia.it>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:46:14 +0100

Hi there,

I'm an "old" R system user. I bought an M6 + 50mm Summicron last year.
I'm now going to buy a 90/2.8 (Elmarit or Tele-Elmarit).

I'm not sure about the real possiblity to focus with enough accuracy on
close-up pictures, e.g. a portratit, in the 1-2 meters range.

With my 90/2.8 R at full aperture I must be very carefoul to get the
desired results.

I suppose that using a M6 HM would help. What about a viewfinder
magnifier (enlarger)? Does exist something that you can fit on the
eyeplace?

Thanks for your help.
cheers
- -francesco