Subject: Re: [Leica] Summilux vs. Summicron
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:07:42 -0400

I think that anyone who wants to get a new (new/used) lens, or camera, or
just change for that matter, they should not have to give any explanation...
Like I tell Old Thing- I JUST WANTED IT! and she says, "Very well, Dear! If
it will make you happy!"
And YES! You too, can have a relationship like that! The secret recipe? Find
a good and loving woman, and sprinkle liberally with jewelry!
Dan