Subject: Re:[Leica]:APO Summicron ASPH 90/2;first impressions
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 07:28:53 -0400

How the lens balances on the camera is my number 1 concern.  I doubt very
much that the stores in my area will actually stock the lens, so if I want
one I will have to order it sight unseen.  I would like to replace my
current late model tele-elmarit, but I do value the TE's nice light weight
and balance.

Dan C.

[snip]