Subject: [Leica] Re: new to list
From: "Hermann" <crystal@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:04:39 +0700

Hi all,
I'm a photog and photojournalist with my base being Thailand for the last 13
years or so as an expat. Just joined this list and would like to invite
anybody interested to stop by my on-line portfolio at the address below.

I work mainly with my Leica M6 system, sumicrone and lux lenses - although
some of my work like  yachting / regatta  and jungle trekking is mainly done
with EOS 1N bodies due to the need for zooms and long lenses etc.. for
commercial and studio work I use 6x7 format or 4x5 but essay's like the one
on Cologne, Germany, were solely done with the M6 as well  as most other
essay's on my site,

Next month I'm off to Singapore where I'll be buying the 50mm f:1.0 and look
quite forward to using this lens for low available light situations,

hoping for some interesting input on this list,
best
Hermann Moll
Photographic on-line Portfolio at:
http://www.photo-expressions.com - e-mail: info@photo-expressions.com
Documentary - editorial -  travel - stock, commercial & assignment
Photography
Don't miss a visit to see the latest addition to my on-line portfolio