Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V10 #17
From: Dave Yoder <leica@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 07:27:55 -0700

So many tough-guys on this LUG! The verbs you employ suggest to me
you've never seen a good photojournalist at work, but that you judge
everyone by what you've seen in the media (lewinsky-gate, OJ, "blow-up,"
whatever). There are right ways to do it that don't leave the subject
feeling used or intruded upon, and there are of course many wrong ways
(in my opinion, standing further back with a long lens is just as bad or worse).

Relax. Just about everyone else does.

Yoder

> Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:32:51 -0700
> From: "793582" <793582@idmail.com>