Subject: [Leica] Strange tripod screw
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:46:48 +0200

This weekend I picked up a 2.8/180mm Elmarit R. A nice user,
cosmetically ugly but optically almost mint. Since this is a very
substantial piece of glass (well over 1 kg), it includes a tripod
mounting ring on the lens barrel. However, the thread is of some strange
size: bigger than M6 but smaller than M3. So neither of my tripod
mounting plates is usable. Any suggestions?

TIA.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman