Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica and Contax
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:20:33 -0500

Stuart,
I owned a Contax IIa with f/2.0 Sonnar back in the 50's.  Actually, I think
that Sonnar was better than some of my pre-Summicron 50's for the Leica.   I
used to have a lot of Kodachrome slides taken with the Contax but they've
been lost over time.  I do remember that this lens produced very contrasty
b/w prints.
Bud