Subject: Re: [Leica] lenses and saturation
From: Zeissleica@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 20:02:40 EDT

jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net writes:

> But of course, you really knew this would happen. I have a new 20-35 n*****
"
> D"
>  zoom and my 20yr + 90 f2 Summicron will stomp it into the ground. But I'm
>  repeating myself, must be the age.
>  Cheers Wilber

Actually, I didn't.

My Leica experiences in my past life as a professional were with contract
shooters that had current late 70's - early 80's gear.  My exposure to 50's
era Leica glass has only been since this past winter (they've all been CLA'd,
so it's actually been since May), so I am finding all sorts of things to grin
about with them.

:-)

/Mitch