Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Things (was EUROLUG)
From: Malcolm McCullough <blayne@mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 05:20:34 +0800

Mark Rabiner proposed:
>Actually the Germanic Tribes and the English are the same or come from
>the same thing.

Hmmm. I'm not sure that that is absolutely correct. I believe that the
'thing' that the Germanic tribes came from was a Volkswagen Beetle while
the English came from a Morris 1000. From a distance they look slightly
similar, except for the half-timbered version of the Moggy that the tribes
around Stratford-on-Avon came from.

Of course, there are other theories. But those are to do with other things.

Regards,
Malcolm