Subject: R: [Leica] R lens questions
From: "linda" <lindaboz@tin.it>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 21:20:07 +0200

Hello Nathan,
I have Used both PA Curtagon and PC SuperAngulon.
PA Curtagon's color rendition is enough different from Other R lenses.The
Sky's blue of the Curtagon is like the blue of R lenses use with Polarizing
filter or the Blues of the Old 21MM Super Angulon of the M series.(In my
mind Schneider's colors)
PC Super Angulon's colors are closer to Other R lenses.
Giancarlo