Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 Question....
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:12:34 -0400

Dr. Blacktape Responds:

I was thinking about field of view, rather than depth of field or
compression of field. On the other hand, normal vision provides what appears
to be, even if it is illusion, incredible depth of field...

But the bottom line is that it all depends on what please you
aesthetically....I personally like what I can do with the 35 and what it can
do for me...although there are times a 50 is ideal.