Subject: [Leica] Quebec
From: "Roy Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:22:58 -0400

I am going to Quebec city next week and would be interested in any hints as
far as the attitudes on street photography there. I photograph in a
Kertez,Frank,etc. style and am always interested in the acceptance of this.
It seems that different places require a different comfortable distance
between subjects.
I am taking a M6HM w/35,50,75.400CN.  How close can I get? How fast should I
duck?
I would also would like to hear any hints on "can't miss spots" (please no
scenic or postcard pictures) I want Atget not Adams(unless of course its
Robert).