Subject: Re: [Leica] Monopods (somewhat off topic)
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:12:36 -0500

Mark,

I love this...how true and the bogan's are much better IMHO...we always
used to call the gitzo's the incrediable shrinking monopod cause none of
us could ever get them tight enough to keep a 400 2.8 from going lower
and lower throughout the game.  My bogan always stayed where I put it.
And I have never used a mono pod for anything less than a 300 2.8...just
don't see the use in it.

On 7/8/99 10:03 PM Mark Rabiner wrote:

>Mine is a Bogan which I got
>for $33.33. Gitzo make them for $333.33. Give or take.

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net