Subject: Re: [Leica] R8
From: Simon Stevens <simon@wizard.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 20:50:12 -0400

"leica decease" - well, I don't know about that. My M4-P is proudly
scuffed and so is my Hasselblad. If we are honest with ourselves, the
ultimate photo snobbery is a worn but sturdy camera that shows metal
(not plastic) beneath the paint. It shows that you have a tool, not a
toy :)

In a message dated 7/8/99 10:52:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,