Subject: Re: [Leica] lenses and saturation
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:41:22 -0500

I can mix Kodachrome transparencies taken with Leica and Nikon lenses, put
them into trays and project them with a Prodovit.   Picking out the Leica
slides is a no brainer and one of the reasons I dumped the Nikon system was
that my wife always seemed to produce more brilliant transparencies with our
M3/Rigid Summicron than I did with four versions of the Nikon F and more
than a dozen Nikkors.
Bud