Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw thread questions.
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:03:40 -0400

Whether it'd be worth it or not is for you to decide.  They're great
cameras if you get along with retro (but very fine) technology.  I've
visited Luigi Crescenti's website, "Leicatime," which is located in
Rome.  I don't have it bookmarked (prices are way out of wack by North
American standards), but he does offer repair services for vintage
Leicas.  He ought to be in the phonebook. Good luck!

Chandos

At 03:56 PM 7/8/1999 +0200, you wrote:
>Anyone know a repair shop in Rome for this kind
>of Leica..? Would it be worth it?

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http:www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown