Subject: [Leica] RE: M2
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 13:29:09 -0400

There is a rapidload kit for the M2 (in fact it was intended for the M2
rather than the M3) I use an M2 with the normal load system and have no
desire to change it. It is reasonably fast and very sure.

I usually use mine with a MR meter. If I'm not using the MR I favor a hand
held Metrastar.

Ken Wilcox

At 12:47 PM 7/8/99 -0500, you wrote:

>I know there was a recent flurry of discussion about particular aspects of
>the M2.  I didn't unfortunately pay much attention because I didn't intend
>to buy one then.  Now I do!  Is there a replacement film loading system for
>the M2 or only for the M3.  Is anyone out there using an M2 with that small
>Gossen meter on top? (The Pilot?)
>
>Thanks
>
>Stuart Phillips

Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA						          <wilcox@tir.com>