Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm Heliar.
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 11:10:48 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/99 10:56:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RCLOMPUS@INNUS.JNJ.com writes:

<< Fellow LUGnuts,

 Anyone know the price in the U.S. for the 15mm Heliar lens?

 Thanks,

 Richard >>

THK is supposedly selling them for $750 *with* the Bessa II body, perhaps you
could call them and they might have a lens-only price.  Stephen Gandy was
selling them for something like $850 lens alone (albeit, black ones).  I
bought mine from Fieldgrass & Gale in London for 275 pounds (works out to
about $500 or less US).  Just gave them my VISA # and they UPS'd it to me, no
problem at all.

DT