Subject: Re: [Leica] 60/2.8 R macro question
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:04:36 -0500

I can't speak to the 100/2.8 but my experience with the 60mm Macro Elmarit
shows that it's a terrific macro lens (better than any of the other macros
I've owned).

As a general purpose lens, it's very,  good.  I'd rate it higher than that
except that I'm comparing it to world class lenses like the 50 Summicron-M
in this regard.

I can recommend this lens without reservation.
Bud