Subject: [Leica] Re: Noctilux fever (Available darkness - a Northern affliction?
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 99 02:04:17 GMT

Always remember, life's too short (this is not a dress rehearsal) and you only
live once! Buy the Noctilux. It will hold its value should you ever decide to
sell it. (Personally, the only way I will part with mine will be when it is
pried from my cold, dead hands... but I digress  :-)

Common sense????  To quote a phrase......... "Forgetaboutit!!!!!!"

Sandy...the Empress of Rationalization

Simon wrote:

<Do I just need a blast of the bright southern light of common sense to
<banish this Noctilux fever? Or should I pick up the phone and tell the
<dealer to send me that northern gloom-buster? :-)