Subject: RE: [Leica] Peru & Lori Berenson
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:28:07 -0500

>Shame we didn't manage to get rid of all those damn troublemakers who
>subverted His Majesties Government with that Declaration of Independence
>thing all those years ago :)

Give us time...we are steadily turning into what we rebelled against.....

>I guess it just depends on ones perspective.
>
>And yes, the LUG isn't the place to discuss these things, but, that's never
>stopped us before!!
>
>Tim A
>
>BTW, how has a posting subject morphed into my name?? Very unsettling

Tim,  didn't you know....you have been deemed a Leica subversive for
reporting on problems with an M6...free speech of this type just can't be
tolerated...not PC you know.  ;)

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net