Subject: RE: [Leica] Peru & Lori Berenson
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:12:25 -0600

> I agree this is not the proper place to discuss the imprisonment of a
> troublemaker who has tried to subvert the Peruvian government.

Shame we didn't manage to get rid of all those damn troublemakers who
subverted His Majesties Government with that Declaration of Independence
thing all those years ago :)

I guess it just depends on ones perspective.

And yes, the LUG isn't the place to discuss these things, but, that's never
stopped us before!!

Tim A

BTW, how has a posting subject morphed into my name?? Very unsettling