Subject: Re: [Leica] Web site update
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 22:07:04 -0400

I've never owned a lens longer than 135mm, and the longest I own now is
105.  I look at Doug's photos and I see the allure.  I've also known enough
birders to know that this isn't the work of someone who parks the car and
starts banging away.  Good stuff!  I'm not much of a "nature" person when
it comes to photography; but I love such shots when they're as well done as
these.

Chandos

At 06:47 PM 7/5/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>The Great Blue Heron shot is magnificent!

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http:www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown