Subject: [Leica] judging favorably
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:31:07 -0400

From: Mark Rabiner
>As I've been here for a while I'll hit you with some stuff as I've seen
>other people do it so maybe there is a time for it.
There is a time for it.  For one thing it goes to show you don't ever know.
Also a response of this sort relieves others from getting this point across.
This isn't patting oneself on the back - no, it's just a good response that
is more of an objective reference to presumptions grounded on air.  Not
directed at any particular individual either.