Subject: [Leica] New Photos - hopefully
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 13:24:01 -0400

My apologies to anyone who has tried to look at my new photos...I've
uploaded them AGAIN with a simpler address:

http://members.xoom.com/bdcolen/aday/

HOPEFULLY, this will get you a list of jpgs that can be opened
individually....Harrison et al, please give it another try...

 For anyone who missed the original posting - these were taken on assignment
of a family's Memorial Day weekend - Friday evening, Saturday a.m., then
drive from NY suburbs to Philadelphia to visit Grandma in her apartment, and
GGrandma - 91 - in a nursing home. Weekend included excursion to "Touch and
Feel" museum, Franklin Institute Park - and the zoo.

All photos shot on Ilford XP2-Super rated at 400 and 800..most shot with an
M6 and Summilux 35 ASPH...a few with Nikon F and 105 2.5, and a few with M6
with 35 Serenar 2.8...
Comments, suggestions, digs, all welcome..
B. D.