Subject: RE: [Leica] Photos
From: "B. D. Colen" <>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 15:51:27 -0400

John...Other people seem to be getting there...If you go to the site I
listed, and wait a minute, you should get a long list of image on any image....If that doesn't work, try going to, then open the Day In Our Life folder, and open
each image....Sorry this is causing you such of these days I'll
have real  pages up......

B. D.