Subject: [Leica] was Travel Security...now down under!!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 20:32:13 -0700

Ross Mcleish wrote;

>.....Hey Ted, what about Sydney? We have great food, great harbour, great
>picture making ops, friendly people, a big (mostly) sunny
>country........maybe small risks, but safer than some European and North
>American continent cities. I mean......you've been everywhere else! And
>you've been close (Auckland).>>>>>

Hi Ross,

Well the chances are I'll be in your fair country next year for the summer
Olympics as i'm negotiating a shoot at the moment that should be very
interesting while covering the Games.

So if this comes off I'll send a note and we can try to swap Leica lore by
the sea! :) Of course that will entail some good Australian beer, supplied
by you.;)  I'll bring the Leica BS. :)

Besides, a bunch of Aussie shooters covering the Commonwealth Games in KL
last year invited me to spend some time with them while I'm down under.
Great party guys so i try not to miss any party hosted by the Aussies.:)

Hopefully we'll get to do the hand shake thing next summer.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant