Subject: Re: [Leica] Travel Security
From: "ross mcleish" <cram@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 11:56:53 +1000

Ted wrote:

> North Pole, New York, Colombia, Tel Aviv, London, Chicago, Tokyo, Sapporo,
> Toronto, Kennebunkport, Quebec, Auckland, Mexico, Edinburgh, Houston,
> Newcastle on Tyne, Paris, Berlin, Niagra Falls, Cali, Zambia, El Arish,
> Seattle, Rome, Montreal, Halifax, Laredo, Miami, Kyoto, Leopoldville, Hong
> Kong, Lankawi, Vancouver, Edmonton, Frankfurt, Munich, Cardiff,
> Indianapolis, San Jose, Calgary, Stockholm, Copenhagan, Monaco,Barcelona,
> Albertville, Madrid and home town of Victoria......:)

.....Hey Ted, what about Sydney? We have great food, great harbour, great
picture making ops, friendly people, a big (mostly) sunny
country........maybe small risks, but safer than some European and North
American continent cities. I mean......you've been everywhere else! And
you've been close (Auckland).
Ross