Subject: [Leica] Travel Security
From: MC Lau <mclau@pc.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 10:15:13 +0800

Hi Ted,

No Ted, no sign of your R8 and lens yet, but the serial numbers are
still being registered by the few used Leica dealers here.

Don't despair, Ted.   I am sure it will reappear after its hibernation.
A Leica user here had recently recovered his stolen M6 after it was
stolen from his home 5 years ago.  And the culprit?   His heighbour 2
doors away.  Go figure !!!

Rgds

MC Lau