Subject: Re: [Leica] ideal SINGLE lens for M6HM
From: 4season <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 00:34:46 -0600

InfinityDT@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/2/99 4:41:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fls@san.rr.com
> writes:
>
> << I would like everyone's opinion on what would be the ONE SINGLE lens
>  that you would carry with an M6 0.85 >>
>
> One of the primary reasons I still use the Leica is the range of lenses.

You took the words right out of my mouth: Stripped of the versatility
offered by a choice of lens focal lengths, in conjunction with those
magic frame lines, it's just a pretty good compact camera costing far
too much. I'd replace the M6 with a Nikon FM10 outfit. The only
point-and-shoot cameras that really get me excited are the Fuji
autofocus 6x4.5s, but they're really not available-light cameras.

Jeff