Subject: Re: [Leica] keep M3 or get back M6?
From: Malcolm McCullough <blayne@mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 21:21:05 +0800

>It's a psyco-visual linear to rotational transformation thing (PVLRT)
>
>Javier

Well Javier, that's easy for you to say, but I think that you are beginning
to touch on the edge of the borders of Relative Psychroneuromonics there.
Although my personal bent is in the left field of Newtonian
Psychroneuromonics I think that you should consider the following
hypothetical experiment:
Suppose that there are two jars, one containing free radical doorons and
the other containg free radical dadoorons. They will want to combine to
form co-bivalent dadooronrons, but they can't, can they?

Now, how does that affect your theory?

Yours sincerely,
A J P T O Taylor-Handling
Prebendary Confessor of Newtonian Psychroneuromonics
Barking College
Oxford