Subject: Re: [Leica] Costa Rica Travel
From: Mark Cohen <markc@creativephoto.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 18:04:19 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,

You bring up some interesting points, do you know if the security risks
are solely in the airport and San Jose? What about other parts of the
country?

Im flying to San Jose and then transfering to another flight to cross the
country into a smaller backwoods type of place... (Not sure where yet, I
don't have the itinerary from the girlfriend.)

Being away from my Leicas for a week just sounds too difficult! *you know,
when you're married to your cameras and all*

- -Mark