Subject: [Leica] Costa Rica / was: suggestions
From: Ron and BeeLian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:37:22 -0700

Hi Mark,

I havent been to Costa Rica but i have been recently (summer conditions)
to a tropical country. The humidity and heat should be about the same.
I keep my unexposed film, which i need for the day, in an insulated
pouch (like OR's thermal zip cylinder which houses a plastic drink
container). Exposed film goes into a ziplock bag and into the fridge,
squeeze excess air out of ziploc). Some people may recommend an ice
cooler container with ice but if weight is a factor, then stick with the
insulated pouch. Mine holds 15 rolls ex- the cardboard box. Got back
processed film (iso 25-3200) without any problems.

cheers,
bee lian

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:56:07 -0700 (PDT),  Mark Cohen