Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 film loading
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:12:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/99 11:45:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
debugger@jps.net writes:

<< Another technique which I have done, which has has also perfectly worked,
is
 remove the spring inside the take-up spool.  I suggest doing this if you
like to
 wind before replacing the bottom plate. >>

While we're at it, why not have Sherry or somebody remove the M6 spool
entirely and replace it with one from an M3.  No misloads there, ever.

DT