Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 bayonet mount
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:04:07 -0400

Horst-
OOPS- I forgot! Here in America many of us heavily armed gun nuts were first
introduced to firearms with "BB" guns- they are air powered pump or spring
guns that fire a small round steel ball- .17 cal. or 3.5mm
You can buy these "BBs"s at K-Mart, or other stores selling the guns in bags
of 100.
They are great to put in small bottles of model paint or wax,  to use as
agitators! If you have access to small ball bearings of about that size,
they work as well!
Dan
- - I support the right to arm bears!