Subject: Re: [Leica] Great Show on Chicago
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:37:13 -0700

Stephen Cornell wrote:

> Yeah, but did they uses Leica cameras?
>
> ----------
> >From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
> >To: Lugnuts <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
> >Subject: [Leica] Great Show on Chicago
> >Date: Sat, Jun 26, 1999, 11:23 PM
> >

> > Featured Show
> > Hidden History of Chicago
> > Documentary (120 minutes)
> > On the History Channel tonight and this week.
> > The prairie city's legend encompasses Wrigley Field, deep-dish pizza,
> > the Great Fire and Al Capone.
> > Future Episodes
> > Sun Jun 27 2:00PM
> > Mon Jun 28 1:00AM
> > Sun Jul 04 5:00AM
> > Mon Jul 05 1:00AM

The above would be west coast time:
The reason this would be on topic or not far off is that Chicago is
where the next LHSA meeting in October is going to be.
So many of us are packing off our Leica's to the windy city. A very
photogenic place with added subtext should one choose to look into it.
Sometimes it's what you point you Leica at that is the issue!
Having posted the above I saw the first half of the show having already
seen the last half and it really was great if you can stand commercials.
The commercials were not so bad.
The other documtery we saw this weekend was the famous 3 hour Leni
Reifenstall documentary. She was always blasting away with a Leica over
a period of 60 years! It was 2 tapes from the video store and better
than I thought it was going to be. Inspirational.
Mark Rabiner