Subject: Re: [Leica] IIIg
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:02:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/99 5:22:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, marho@ikp.liu.se
writes:

<< Maybe I don't get it, maybe I just need an aesthetical adjustment, but
 I don't understand the hype around the IIIg.  I think they are ugly as
 sin.  Look like a bastardized concoction of left-over spare parts that
 someone bolted together in their spare time and slapped chrome on.

 The BD IIIf without self-timer is really good looking, especially with
 the wider shutter speed dial.  But then it appears someone at Wetzlar
 fed the thing steroids in an uncontrolled experiement, and the hideous
 result is the IIIg.

 Rather have a black and nickel II or III any day of the week. >>

So does this mean you won't be buying a IIIg?