Subject: RE: [Leica] HCB method
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:27:28 -0600

There is a (45 min?) film about HCB - I have it taped from TV , which as
well as interviewing him and his friends, shows him at work in some film
from the 50's/60's very revealing. Constantly moving, ducking, moving
backwards, hardly notice he takes the pictures, very fast bringing the
camera of an shooting. And his comments a priceless - very impatient!

I can't remember the title offhand, but I have seen it advertised as a video
from a couple of photo book stores (but don't ask me which ones...)

Tim A