Subject: Re: [Leica] The LUG is BAD. Was Re: M2 contrition
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:16:17 -0700

"R. Saylor" wrote:

> This is admittedly a sordid, abysmally evil subject, but supposing (in
> theory only, you understand) I did give in to the urge to make a
> clandestine Leica purchase (not that I would ever do such a thing),
> I'm certain I would have no problem hiding or disguising the
> equipment, but how can I make sure the SO doesn't detect the
> missing 2000 or so dollars? She has an uncanny nose for that sort
> of thing.
>
> Richard S.

I think it's amazing that over a year I have heard 10 guys gleefully
reporting their secret Leica transactions, it has often been a thread.
I am not able to previsuallize such a thing in my 21 year marriage with
my particular wife.
I can't picture what she would do because I can't picture me doing it.
Do I sound holier than thou? That's not usually me.
If she bought some big expensive thing without me knowing it I would be
shocked and she had never done so. She did charge up a card I didn't
know about once...
Mark Rabiner