Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Lame Brian Bower Book
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:04:47 -0400

I agree, the Bower books are pretty lame and for the most part useless. I
recently bought the M book and Lens Book and felt that I had spent $70+ for
a Leica sales brochure. And, I would also like to see some book that
actually gives lens comparison. Another book recently out is Chester
Sartorius, The Leica Lens Book which lists every Leica lens ever made with a
picture and specs but the comments about each lens are quotes from Leica
brochures. Too bad because this could have been a classic book that would be
useful and be reprinted for years to come.
Steve
Annapolis