Subject: [Leica] R 6.2
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:06:05 -0400

My basic system is M6 and R7, also some lenses.  It comes in waves, but the
R6.2 is a consideration of my Leica yearnings.
I've very little experience using this camera, although more with the R6.
Is the .2 a big .2?  Is it better to M6 things and use an R7 for extended
features (i.e. priority stuff and I guess that's it!) Or are there any among
the LUG that find it 'reasonable' to put the R7 aside and the R 6.2 in?
I've had much exposure with the R8. Perhaps I should go this route.  But
perhaps not.  The money, yeah but I'll leave that out 'cause it just gets
more cumbersome.  By setting aside the R7 (at least not using it as my
primary SLR camera) am I reverting back to anything like de-evolution?   Or
is the 6.2 just right.  Any opinions would be helpful, especially from those
who must buy things (Leica stuff) just because they can't help it.  That
would be from the horse's mouth (?)