Subject: Re: [Leica] Ebay advice
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:03:21 -0300

In the worst case if the seller is as dumb about Leica's as he says, you
may be getting a IIIa model G, also referred to as a IIIg by Leica at the
time.  I had one I sold to a LUG member and made it very clear that it was
a IIIa model G.  The instruction book that came with it called it a IIIg.
I guess Gary could have asked if it had a self timer as, the newer IIIg does.

Regards,

Robert