Subject: [Leica] Humid Slides
From: "M. Konsal" <a8901682@unet.univie.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:06:04 +0200

Dear Luggers!

Last year I made about 4000 slides. I use monoglass frames
(diaspeed) with anti-newton glass. My problem: It seems that
the slides are humid and therefore there is an ugly dark
area in the middle of the slide when projecting it (with a
Pradovit P300). After about 30 seconds the dark area
disappears. Next time I project the slides it happens again.
I store the slides in a wooden cupboard.

I doŽnt want to use frames without glass to prevent the
movement/enlargement of the slide caused by the heat during
projection.

Wich kind of frames do you recommend? Do you also have the
problem of humid slides? How/Where do you store your slides?
How can I dry the slides without frameing them with
glassless frames?

Thanks for your help.

By
Michelle