Subject: Re: [Leica] some holiday reflections
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:30:50 -0500

Erwin mentions the Loire which encourages me to ask widely traveled LUGgers
about the Loire Valley.  My wife and I are fascinated by the chateaux along
the river and wondered what choices we would have for traveling through the
valley (car, boat, train?).

Is this section of France worth including in a trip to Europe?

TIA,
Bud Cook