Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Rodinal (was my M lens and b+w film test)
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 15:52:49 +0000

>Agfa has a strage disownment of it's 1/100 Rodinal technique which was
>the reason I got into it in the first place. I only started useing 1/75
>and now 1/50 later. I may go back to playing around with the 1/100
>agaiin as a result of inspiration from the Anshell/Troop book.
>But 1/25 in Rodinal is for wusses! Nobody does it! You may as well go
>with D76 1:1 (which admittingly is not so terrible). The results are
>identical.
>I would like to find out about this data sheet you are talking about.

The data sheet are on the net, and Agfa will send hard copies to you if you
write or phone. I do not know the internet address by heart, but I had I
direct hit when I tried, so it must be something like agfa.com

>Although getting heavy into Xtol I think I will also always have my
>little brown bottle always sitting there ready for it's ultra sharp
>gritty job!
>Mark Rabiner

- --
christer almqvist
eichenstrasse 57, d-20255 hamburg, fon +49-40-407111 fax +49-40-4908440
14 rue de la hauteur, f-50590 regnéville-sur-mer, fon+fax +33-233 45 35 58