Subject: [Leica] shutter shake?
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 09:42:22 +1000

With all the questions on MLU, I have an additional thought. When I'm
really concentrating on keeping the camera still, with the Noctilux at 1/15
or 1/8 hand held, I get the impression that the movement of the shutter
curtain is "shaking" my M6. This seems to be a horizontal movement, rather
than the vertical shake of a mirror, but is it real, or am I imagining the
movement as I stand frozen trying to act like a man with 3 legs [tripod]? I
have not really looked for or noticed it in the results, but sometimes its
best NOT to look ;-)

cheers

Alastair Firkin